Update: 2012-07-19 16:20:50 Source: meizhougov Hits:50
To thoroughly implement "the decisions on promoting the industry transfer and labor transfer by Guangdong provincial committee of CPC and people's Government of Guangdong Province "(Guangdong development committee (2008) No.4) and the spirit of the seventh plenary session of the fifth Meizhou municipal party committee of CPC, speed up the development of Guangzhou (Meizhou) industrial transfer industrial park (hereafter referred to as"Guang-Mei industrial transfer park") , and promote the rise of green economy in Meizhou, the following decisions are made.
Ⅳ. Making efforts to reduce the operating costs for enterprises
16. Reducing transportation costs for goods. Reduce the logistics costs by classifying the goods; introduce the big logistics companies and international freight forwarding enterprises and construct the logistics center. Arrange most of the "financial support" funds stipulated by the preferential policies to attract foreign investment for Guang-Mei industrial transfer park to subsidize enterprises' logistics transport costs.
17. Reducing water and electricity costs. The maximum water costs in Guang-Mei industrial transfer park will not exceed 1.2 yuan/m3 (sewage treatment fee is excluded). Industrial electricity prices is charged according to the directory electricity prices approved by provincial price department and urban construction surcharge paid by the enterprises will be subsidized by the municipal finance.Within the 3 years from January 1 in the next year after the enterprises pay the production taxes, arrange 0.05 yuan per kilowatt-hour to subsidize enterprises' electricity costs from the "financial support" funds stipulated by the preferential policies to attract foreign investment for Guang-Mei industrial transfer park.
18. Reducing labor costs for enterprises. Under the premise of protecting the legal rights and interests of workers, enterprises can pay social insurance fees for their workers on the paying base of 60% of the monthly average wage for the employed staff last year.
For the enterprises which have proceeded the insurance formalities and paid the pension insurance , the municipal finance will give the subsidy of 40 yuan per month for each person's individual paying and give the subsidy of 20 yuan per month for enterprises' paying before December 31, 2014.
19. Reducing the regular fees for enterprises. For the productive enterprises first marched into Guang-Mei industrial transfer park and the expansive productive enterprises, within 5 years after the project approval and the production taxes payment, apart from the taxes unifiedly charged by the state, the practice of "zero tax area" will be promoted and no local charges will be imposed on the enterprises in the park. Some service fees such as the testing projects which require the materials comsuption will be reduced or be free for the enterprises. And after the report of charging units to the municipal government, the municipal finance will grant appropriate subsidies according to the costs.
Ⅴ. Effectively protecting the labor requirements of enterprises
20. Attracting outsiders to work in Guang-Mei industrial transfer park. The excellent agricultural registered workers in Guang-Mei industrial transfer park can handle the procedures of registering in city and town in accordance with the regulation of agricultural registered workers registering in city and town by integral system and their children can attend the schools assigned by the Ministry of Education for nine years compulsory education under the principle of convenience ,free of transient schooling fees and any fees beyond the policies;for the technology and management talents with intermediate titles and much higher titles who serve as middle managers in Guang-Mei industrial transfer park, regardless of their work time , they can be registered in the city and town where they worked, and their spouses and minor children can be registered together with them ; for the children of the introduced talents ,if they want to study in the public schools for nine-year compulsory education, the Ministry of Education can arrange according to the principle of convenience, free of transient schooling fees and any fees beyond the policies.
21. Meeting the housing needs of the migrant workers. For 23 years old to 35 years old married workers without their houses who have worked in Guang-Mei industrial transfer park for more than 3 years, signed the labour contract with enterprises according to the relevant law and submitted to the Human Resources and Social Security Department for report, they can purchase the apartments for workers built by the government.
22. Strengthening the vocational skills training and employment guidance. Enhance the vocational skills training for workers in Guang-Mei industrial transfer Park and freely train the workers for the enterprises in Guang-Mei industrial transfer Park at least one time. Establish the school-enterprise cooperation mechanisms, enhance the vocational skills education and employment guidance, implement the "order" training and depend on the key higher and secondary vocational (technical) schools in the city to vigorously train the workers with practical skills to effectively meet the enterprises' requirements for workers.
23. Strongly supporting the talents for enterprises. The relative authorities should freely hold the recruitment meeting for various talents for enterprises in Guang-Mei industrial transfer park at least annually two times with free enterprise holding various job fair more than 2 times, and provide the personnel and labor service in accordance with enterprises' requirements. The professional titles application and evaluation for the professional and technical personnel in Guang-Mei industrial transfer park should be addressed the same as other non-state-owned enterprises. The high-level management and technology talents introduced in Guang-Mei industrial transfer park can enjoy the special allowance and award according to the regulations of "The views on the implementation of the system of high-level talents enjoying the government allowance(pilot) "(Meizhou municipal government(2007)No.50) and "Printing and issuing the implementation measures to promote the stable and healthy development of the small and medium size enterprises"(Meizhou municipal government(2009)No.23).Introduction of foreign experts and advanced technology, sending the professional and technical personnel abroad and home for training and support for the projects and funds should be actively conducted.
Ⅵ.Optimizing the investment environment in Guang-Mei industrial transfer park
24. Reforming the administrative examination and approval.With the same emphasis on prior approval and subsequent supervision, transform the scattered series approval by different departments into the parallel approval by municipal administrative service center. Establish the pre-examination system for project initiation headed by the municipal housing and urban-rural construction bureau and participated by the related functional departments, and for the project which has been approved by the pre- examination, "construction licenses". The practice of project acceptance is led by Management Committee of Guang-Mei industrial transfer park and participated by the relevant departments.
As for the enterprises in Guang-Mei industrial transfer park which meet the requirements for the establishment registration, and which have not obtained the preliminary approval, a necessity, they can be authorized with construction business licenses, and after obtaining the preliminary approval license, they can handle the reregistration for business license change. Industrial and commercial departments may apply the "license change system" for registration approval, which recognizes the validity of the original registration and enables a business license renewal after the registration of the enterprise name and place changes,
25. Improving administrative efficiency. Implement the practice of "one center" for investors services, "one-stop" for project approval,"one window" for complaints acceptance and "an opening" for administrative fees charge.
26. Optimizing the customs clearance services. Customs should fully implement the customs clearance pattern of "dependency declarations and port inspection". The entry-exit inspection and quarantine departments should reform the inspection and management patterns to speed up the customs clearance services and actively promote the construction of electronic port logistics information platform, providing the "one -stop" port services.
27. Creating a good housing environment. The high-level managers for the enterprises in Guang-Mei industrial transfer park (chairman, vice chairman, director, general manager, deputy general manager, chief engineer, chief accountant) can be subsidize with a certain amount of money by the municipal finance if they purchase the houses in the central area of the city (including the counties in the city) and Guang-Mei industrial transfer park.
Within the range of industrial land for the new enterprises, 7% of industrial land can be allowed to be used by the executive office and service facilities with the prices of industrial land.
28. Improving the service system. Speed up the development of social intermediary service systems such as environmental impact assessment, safety evaluation, drawing check, accounting, information service, intellectual property, investment and finance guarantee, asset appraisal, credit appraisal, legal service and employment service to provide efficient intermediary services for enterprises in Guang-Mei industrial transfer park.
29. Regulating the code of law enforcement. Vigorously carry out the administrative responsibility and reduce examination by various authorities with no repeated examination and detection; strictly control the inspection, examination and investigation activities for the enterprises in Guang-Mei industrial transfer park; no unit or individual is allowed to specify construction team, products and service agents and to arbitrarily charge; imposition of charge, apportion and fine is strictly prohibited. As for the unlawful behavior, once it was established, responsibilities should be assumed by the principal responsible person and relevant responsible person of the unit.
30. Encouraging technological innovation. Extensively implement the activity of "the strengthening of enterprises dependent on science and technology, the prosperity of park dependent on science and technology " , encourage the enterprises to set up the innovation carriers such as research and development center, design center and innovation center, increase the investments for innovation, research and development,speed up the cultivation of a number of high-tech core enterprises with research and development, design and manufacture in one, enhance the core competitiveness of enterprises and promote the sustainable development of Guang-Mei industrial transfer park. From 2011 on, over 10 million Yuan special funds from the municipal finance will be appointed to support the enterprises in Guang-Mei industrial transfer park for development of new technologies, new products and industrial structure optimization projects every year.
(Note: Guangzhou (Meizhou) industrial transfer park is also known as Meizhou high-tech industrial park.)